Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthstones: a New Monthly Feature




One new thing I will be bringing is  some fun knowledge into birthstones. I am excited about this because it will allow me to speak to the lore of gemstones, which I love. In addition, I will write about the meanings behind the colors and the history of birthstones. Did you know there are Modern Birthstone Charts, (which we are most familiar with), Traditional Charts, Ayurvedic and Mystical Birthstone charts, Zodiac sign birthstones and Biblestones.  The subject of birthstones  will also give me a little "in" to mention some of my favorite people's birthdays and maybe some fun trivia. Oh, and maybe I can sell a piece of jewelry here and there. Check back. First on the list for January: Garnet. Hint: It comes from the word for Pomegranate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.