Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blogs, old and new

Hello Following Friends:
As you know, this is my second day in my new blog-home. I want to say hi  and welcome to my loyal Tumblr friends who followed me here.

My tumblr blog (www.yourdailyjewels.tumblr.com) is now the Look Book or online portfolio for Your Daily Jewels and A Repurpose in Life.

Over the next few days I will be telling you more about what you can expect from my new adventures in blogland.

I really appreciate your hanging in with me during my transition to a more traditional blog.

Thank you for reading.
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.