Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Erika Price Designs: A Jewelry Designers Glossary, Part 3 - Ca to Ch

My friend, Erika,  has a huge undertaking  going on over at her blog. She is writing and compiling  a very comprehensive Jewelry Glossary. I plan on heading her way with my questions. Whether you make jewelry or just love it, you  should check it out this invaluable resource. Here is a link to the latest portion.

Erika Price Designs: A Jewelry Designers Glossary, Part 3 - Ca to Ch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.