Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Off The Wall Expressions


I lived in apartments for years. On moveout day I would frantically fill nail holes all over the walls with Colgate toothpaste and smooth them out with a butter knife in hopes my landlord would not notice.  I rarely got my security deposit back in whole. 


Well, I live in a house now and I still make at least six nail holes to hang one picture. In fact I have been “relieved” of my picture hanging duties by my husband. Yesterday, I showed him the Off The Wall Expression  shop on Etsy.com and he told me I could have as many as I want of these easy to use art pieces.


 Off The Wall Expressions is a high quality vinyl lettering and wall art design company selling on Etsy.com.  Tina and Mick are the husband and wife team who create all the designs, and if you are lucky enough to live in their area, (North East Indiana), they do local installation. Their vinyl is the highest quality and they pride themselves in great customer service. They have more than 1200 Etsy sales with perfect feedback to back this up.

The decals are a fantastic design option.
Express yourself
Decorate, make a statement, motivate, inspire, amuse, or organize.
Then change your mind,
And express yourself again!

 
Vinyl designs are quick and easy to apply, instantly transforming your home or commercial space. Use them in kid’s rooms, kitchen, baby’s room, playroom,  office; even in your car.

You must see the new, write on/wipe off chalkboard labels in many designs and colors!


Use your imagination, or let Tina and Mick do a custom design for you. What a fantastic idea for a special occasion like a wedding.

This is a Floor Decal
 The options and uses are endless!  This is the best thing to happen in DIY design in ages! The Decals are precision cut using the highest quality interior vinyl in a matte finish for a hand-painted look once applied to your wall. And exterior gloss vinyl for outdoor applications is now available in a limited color selection


Visit the  blog to enter contests for free giveaways and lots more! 
Please 'like' the OTWE Facebook page for sales and special coupons codes!

-
“I can’t do this, I have 10 thumbs”.

Never fear, vinyl can be applied to any smooth surface such as walls, windows, wood, glass, refrigerators, plastic, bathtubs, picture frames, and many more.

Vinyl Decal application is fun and easy! Tina and Mick always include complete instructions with each order. When you are ready to remove your decals, just start at a corner and peel off. The decals will not damage the wall surface or leave any residue.


  
Off the Wall Around the Web:
http://offthewallexpression.etsy.com/
http://www.artfire.com/users/offthewallexpressions
http://www.zibbet.com/offthewallexpressions



Contact Tina and Mick: www.offthewallexp@gmail.com

 Off the Wall Expressions is am member of the  BESTeam


Tina is a very active team member of the BEST of Etsy
The Boosting Etsy Shops Team's goal is to provide marketing support for each others' Etsy shops by writing WEEKLY features on our blogs. For those that have them, we encourage use of Twitter Accounts and Facebook Fanpages to further this goal. Our team also shows support by offering free advertising for each other. We are a very dynamic, active group and we are now accepting new members!


 Thanks for reading,
Norah






3 comments:

  1. Wow Norah! What a wonderful feature! Thanks so much!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, arent you the lucky one. What a GREAT husband!
    And I make lots of holes too, well I used to. Now that I have a husband, he makes the hole's and only ONE! Funny how that works, huh!
    Tina does have a great shop. I love the chalkboard labels, and I am really tempted to order the chalkboard spice labels!
    And then I saw they came in different colors, which created more temptation :)
    I really enjoyed reading your feature, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.