Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Take me Away: Manasquan


Take Me Away
In celebration of the first day of Spring I am featuring a place  I love being in the warm days of late Spring  and Summer: Manasquan, NJ.





The Premier Surfing at the Jersey Shore
We Travel By Boat
Evenings are Peaceful


Frank is Never Happier


The Guys Love Spring and Summer

Great Bike Riding
Manasquan has Kept Its "Old Shore" Feel

It is An Easy Trip!
Something For Everyone


Today I am featuring a place I am actually able to experience. I am so lucky to spend Summers  at Manasquan. It is one of my favorite places. In the Summer, there is no place I would rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.