Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My New Team: Project Etsy Embrace

My new team! I am honored and excited to be part of a new team on Etsy: Team Project Etsy Embrace.

Team Project Etsy Embrace  is a Universal Coalition of Artists, Suppliers and Vintage Collectors, who initially were brought together as a way to help a friend and wonderful Etsian, Laura Slocum who had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. You can read more about how the group got started in this article:
http://www.etsy.com/storque/craftivism/teams-spotlight-etsy-pr­oject-embrace-9179/

Today, Team Project Etsy Embrace. not only supports the American Cancer Society (ACS), but also The American Hospice Foundation (AHF).
I do not know what my family would have done without the loving care and guidance of our Hospice Team.
This Treasury features a few of my new wonderful team mates.

For my new team members of Team Etsy Project Embrace. I am so happy to be part of this great group!


Heart Sugar Cookie Hair...
$6.95

BOGO SALE - Love - 8x12...
$27.00

Ares, Greek Warrior, Ha...
$6.00

Birthday Cake Cupcake B...
$6.00

Sterling silver stamped...
$33.00

LOVE Letters Wedding Bo...
$168.00

what a LOVE-ly heart......
$32.50

Be My Valentine...
$29.99

Surrounded by Love Brea...
$3.00

Love and Peace - Porcel...
$20.00

Soothing Spa Soap Saver...
$15.00

Sage and Pomgranate Loo...
$6.50

Princess Jasmine - save...
$5.00

love much little dish -...
$15.00

Mountain Dew (type) Moi...
$2.00

Heart Couple Pull Out N...
$2.00

1 comment:

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.