Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ombre is One of My Favorite Things!

Usually, just the word "trend" gets on my nerves, but I found a Spring trend that I love.

Are you tired of the same manicure again and again? Or maybe you're the type that just can't decide what color you want to paint your fingers and spend way too much time trying to pick one out at the salon. Well here's a little manicure pick-me-up that's fun, easy to do and will guarantee to turn some heads! Ombre nails is the latest thing in nail trends and any girl with a nail polish collection (so ... all of us ... ) can do this at home, or just ask your fave salon to give it a try! 
Now I just need nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.