Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Back with a Bang





It is the Fourth of July weekend so I am back with a bang, and a sale in Your Daily Jewels

It was hard to leave this week because there was a lot going on with Your Daily Jewels promotions and, of course, the JETS Grande Challenge. Currently, I am tied for first place! Scroll down two stories to see how to vote. There is still time!

I had the greatest week away at a continuing education program for the physical therapy part of my life. I know I have told you all a little about hippotherapy but have not given any in depth information about this wonderful treatment strategy for people with disabilities.  Its coming!


This week I was in Islandia, NY, at the Pal-o-Mine Center attending an advanced course given by The American Hippotherapy Association. I am now certified in the advanced level of this fantastic, efficient therapy strategy. Whew, it was a tough week!


A little rest and off to find Frank who is already in Manasquan! I wish I could blink myself there.

Happy Independence Day everyone! Do not forget, after all the fireworks and parades, the reason we celebrate this weekend is to commemorate The Declaration of Independence  and the founding of our country.



And, also not forget to stop by my shop where everything is marked 15% off!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.