Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Features



The sale is over but more sales are coming! Meanwhile, I have been featured in several blogs lately and I want to share them with you. In the next few weeks I will also be sharing some of my favorite finds for the holidays here on my blog.

Take a peak at the feature  on Your Daily Jewels in this fantastic Indie-finds blog (and click on the link for more info to read an in depth article the author did with me last summer)

Be back later!
Thanks for reading,
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.