Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello My Lonely Blog

I am trying to distract you with my baby porcupine photo. Did it work?

Hello my sad blog. I am so sorry I have been away so long. I write for, and am the administrator for the Jewelry on Etsy Team blog, (JETs), which is 5-6 days a week and it is hard to come back here to see you and nurture you.

Don't give up on me, sad blog. I will be back, regularly. Just not quite yet.

Thank you readers. I will let you know when I am back in the saddle, (pun intended).

This is my latest slideshow featuring my new line of 100% recycled fine silver. Totally reclaimed metal!  Fine silver is 99.9% pure so it is a little nicer than sterling, a little brighter. Sterling is 92.5% pure; the rest being copper.

I took the slideshow off the website because it was taking minutes to load! . So here instead is a link to it, taking you off this blog. But  come back soon, I will be back with content.

         Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.