Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Get it Right - Wedding Day Jewelry by Urban-Pearl-Studio and BeadzNBling



Are you or someone you know  getting married soon? As a jeweler, I know how overwhelming it can be trying to find just the right jewelry for your special day. And as a jeweler myself, I have seen some really great shops and some pretty fly-by-night shops out there on the Web. Your wedding day is one day where nothing can go wrong.

Luckily, I am here to tell you about two fantastic wedding jewelry shops where you will find exactly what you want and need, at any budget. And they just both happen to be owned by the same person, my good friend from Dallas, Texas, Lynn.  Let me tell you about BeadznBling on Etsy.com and Urban-Pearl-Studio.com. 

Lynn can often be heard saying "Your wedding is already costing you a fortune...your jewelry shouldn't have to!"

Visit BeadzNBling on Etsy.com
From a simple single pearl pendant, to her exquisite "Studio" line, Lynn will work with you and within your budget, to outfit your entire bridal party.

Simple Freshwater Pearl Necklace

Visit Urban-Pearl-Studio.com

Lynn is known for simple, elegant, chic, handmade artisan wedding and bridal jewelry using  freshwater pearls and Swarovski elements. Whether you are a traditional bride, or a flip flopping beach bride, or any type in between, Lynn will make sure you and your bridesmaids are perfectly, appropriately jeweled.


Whether it is earrings, necklaces, or bracelets,  BeadzNBling on Etsy.com  and  Urban-Pearl-Studio.com, will have you in wedding jewelry bliss. (And at BeadzNBling you will find plenty of Honeymoon goodies to pack too!)

White Pearl Earrings with Swarovski Crystals



Now, this says a lot: I make wedding jewelry, and I would go to Lynn if I was getting married. Why? It is what she does.  It is her specialty and she has been doing it a long time.

Even if you are not getting married, it is worth a peek through her dreamy, affordable, unique shops.

Thanks for reading,
Norah

3 comments:

  1. If I still lived in Dallas *sigh* and if I were just now planning my wedding, Lynn would find me camped on her doorstep right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post with such gorgeous and elegant jewelry. I love your comment about going to Lynn for your wedding jewelry because it's her specialty
    = ) and it shows in her fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely feature! Lynn creates such beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.