Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Monday, July 23, 2012

TraceDesigns, Minimalist Sterling Jewelry in the Colors of the Ocean

Robert Pilkington
Since I am writing from the beach today, I thought it would be appropriate to feature some items in the natural hues of the beauty surrounding me.



This and all of Mae Chevrette's mixed media; and original watercolors and prints are featured in the August 2012 issue of O, the Oprah Magazine.  The deep ocean colors of this particular print really spoke to me, as well as  the quote by Isak Dinesen (pen name of Baroness Karen Blixen.) So much so, that is is now hanging in my home! Find more like this on Etsy.com



Aqua Blue Chalcedony Necklace
 
While you are on Etsy, get yourself some gloriously oceany gems from Tracedesigns, and then hit the beach.
 

Modern, minimalist.

Teal Green Earrings with Sterling Silver Accents


Steel Blue Grey Earrings on Geometric Sterling Silver Wires

 Affordable luxury.

Sage Green Wire Wrapped Amethyst Necklace

Sweet Mint Green Earrings with Sterling Silver Wire Wrapping

  Simply, beautiful.

Turquoise and Sterling Silver Necklace

Sodalite Blue Earrings with Sterling Silver


Thanks for reading,








5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff form Trace's shop.. and love the sign you featured as well.

    :-)

    Kristy
    SAStudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! The ocean at its best, jewelry at its most beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all these gorgeous beach-inspired jewels, from one of my favourite designers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me on your blog! :) I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.