Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

R.T.S. -- READY to SHIP - Get Your Etsy Shop Ready for the Holidays NOW! 77 DAYs Until Christmas.

Oh boy, Christmas is coming!



Black Friday



I don't know about you other Etsy sellers, but I was caught  very un-prepared for last year's holiday season. I am not complaining, mind you, but it was crazy! And it started in October.  I had very unexpectedly high sales numbers and stress.


I used this image last year, laughing. But it was truly how I felt. It was a real case of 'be careful what you wish for". Well, it is Oct. 8th and now Etsy has those snazzy stats that compare you to where you were last year this time. Well, apparently,  if early indicators mean anything, this could be a very different  (not in a good way) holiday sales season (filing nails, with feet up). 


Black Friday Cyber Monday Shoppers


Many of you know I make mostly custom items  so it is not that easy to have RTS items stocked. But I started in beading and wire-wrapping and I miss making those items! So, I  spent most of September having so much fun, going back to the basics and filling my shop with the items that are ready to go. Now that they are made, I just have to list them. Ugg.


Here are some of my goodies in my RTS department. I have fifty more things RTL (ready to list). Anyone looking for part time work!











I hope its your year to be pleasantly surprised by more business than you can handle! I look forward to all the support and love of the Etsy community throughout another holiday season. I wouldn't want to do it without you, especially my JETS! (The Jewelry on Etsy Team) (Search "Jetteam" on Etsy - no quotation marks - for 120 of Etsy's premier Jewelers)






Thanks for reading and visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.