Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Memorial Day is Around the Corner

Here in the United States, Memorial Day is around the corner. It is a time that we honor those who, in our history, have died serving this country. We do it with festivities, as well as moments of silence. It is also the unofficial start of Summer, and, like all holidays, it is a big weekend for retail sales.

The JET's shops are no exception! Maybe your favorite item will be on sale this weekend? Do not forget to visit your favorite Jet shops to see!

Everything in my shop is already marked 15% off until Monday

Most importantly, do not forget to stop for a moment and honor those who have given their lives for our freedom, as well as families and friends who have lost a loved one at War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.