Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Gratitude is such an important word to me. We all have so much to be thankful for . Years ago, Oprah spoke about a gratitude diary and I have been doing it for years. I don't write it down, but every night before I sleep I think of five things I am grateful for. Even when things are at their worst, and I think it will be impossible, I always find at least five things to be grateful for.

This time of year we find ourselves evaluating all that we have to be thankful for. This simple little act of acknowledging this everyday has helped me through many difficult times.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Very sincerely,
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.