Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Saturday, September 28, 2013

DIY = FUN: EVERYTHING You Need To Design Your Own Jewelry




My designing wheels are always turning. I wake up in the night with jewelry designs on my mind, envisioning  not only how  I will make it  and what the piece will  look like, but who would love it, and what it might mean to them.



I am really approachable when it comes to co-designing. Over the years,  I have come to learn that my customers have great ideas, crystal clear vision and strong intention when it comes to designing jewelry that fills their  particular desire/need.  It really makes my job easy, and so personal. It is wonderful seeing how satisfied they are knowing they had so much say in their final result. Their "intention" was met. This is so important to me.  We work  together to design a jewelry piece with great meaning to them; that they or their recipient will cherish forever.




Working with a designer is not for everyone. With this in mind, I have sections in two of my shops, Your Daily Jewels and Silver Initial Jewelry,  called "Design Your Own."  In these sections, you are free to look around at options for adding on to your jewelry design, on your own, without me hanging over your shoulder.  I include design ideas too, but mostly gemstones, charm bracelet blanks and necklace chain, leather, crystals, pearls, initial charms and lots more.




I can wire wrap a gemstone or Swarovski crystal in your birthstone or favorite color. What a perfect gift: a wax seal initial pendant necklace accompanied by the recipients birthstone. I would be happy!

Earthy, Wirewrapped Gemstones


Chalcedony comes in the most beautiful colors. You can add this to a necklace or create a lovely charm bracelet full of them!

Add Some Luscious Chalcedony


Brass with Oxidized Silver Finish Charm Bracelet Lots to Choose From!


    
Add Inspirational Words or Dates




These are just SOME of the charms I can make  


Another of my favorite words...



Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and read. I am so appreciative of your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.