Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sneak Peak (Before I Make a Big Announcement!)

Hello loyal readers, customers and friends.  Hopefully hello to some newcomers too!
I just made the prettiest beads and they are not yet listed. You are the first to see them! They will be sold in Your Daily Jewels


That's it. One little peak. So far I have tried them on hoop earrings; on chains in groups of three or five; and sparkingly gorgeous "un-patina'd" (is that a word?) shiny silver.

I will have lots more photos, after...the big announcement.

Ok, here's a subtle hint:


Thank you for reading!
(more on the contest soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.