Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tech Frenzy


It has been a few days now with my new blog. Boy, I have posted a lot of techie content. Everyday I am learning my way through concepts that were foreign to me just a few weeks back: SEO (search engine optimization), social networking, Google Analytics, RSS feeds, HTML (aaahhhh), and more. If it were not for my friend Karen at Mystic Wynd, I may have given up. It is all heady stuff. When I find something that clarifies a concept that I had trouble wrapping my brain around, I will share it with you. So, in these first few weeks this blog may be weighted toward the tech side because it reflects how much I am reading and learning so that I can grow and fill this blog with fresh, compelling content.
Thanks for reading,
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.