Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Pretty Mums Earrings in Magenta


For some, a sunny day is mood altering. For those lucky people it is almost impossible to have a bad feeling when the sun is shining.




Spring bud Fabric Brooch in Peridot


For me, color has the same effect. Certain colored  objects, environments, clothes or jewelry just make me happy.





When I took a stroll down the virtual aisles of  Your Are My Sunshine  I just felt happy. It is as if you are in a garden of color. 

Like a Monet Necklace in Blue and Yellow
Recycled Fabric Fairy Pink Hairpins with Pink Seedbeads

Nina specializes in handmade fabric flower brooches, fabric flower hairpins, rings, earrings, bracelets and statement necklaces using a rainbow of colors to bring sunshine to your outfit and your day.

                                                     These are my absolute favorites!
Bobbypin Set: Glitter and Rhinestone  Snowflakes
At You are My Sunshine you will fine an entire collection of ethereal and splendid bridal and wedding pieces.
So beautiful they make me almost want to get married! Well, maybe I can work the pieces into a nice Summer outfit instead.
Frayed Roses Fabric Flower Necklace



 This piece is so unique!
Bracelet Corsage with Fabric Flower


Color works magic by communicating with our emotions. It  inspires, energizes, soothes, and enlivens. Take a peek at the one of a kind, handmade brooches, hairpins and jewelry  at You Are my Sunshine and "feel the color".


My Heart is Yours: Fabric Flower Statement necklace

 More of Nina on the Web:
Nina also runs an all vintage, must-see, shop on Etsy at
and
She authors a fantastic blog at
http://www.ninainflorida.com

Thank you for reading.

Leave a Comment, better yet, follow me and make my day!

Norah

5 comments:

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.