Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleepy Summer Sundays - Coming Soon To a Beach Near You


What does Sunday during Summertime feel like for you?







 This  collage of photographs is a little slice of Summer from Melanie Alexandra Photography













  Thank you to Melanie Alexandra for this Summer Sunday. Please visit her shop and her blog, and her website too!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Norah! I can't wait for summer either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer reminds me of: meat and vege's on the grill, potato salad, tomato's, cucumber, a slight breeze, it's usually windy here ALL the time!
    A light alcoholic drink would be nice too :)
    RARELY do I sleep in, if I am really tired I go to bed about 7 or 8, tonight is one of those nights! Been burning the candle at both ends lately :) too much inspiration and more materials!

    Nice photo's :)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice memories, Cathy. It is such a nice lazy time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.