Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Earth Day 2013

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Ok, green stuff aside. Can I be really superficial now and talk about celebrities if I  promise to talk about Earth Day and Climate change closer to the day (April 22)?

I have been chosen to be a part of a great gifting opportunity. I will be giving my 100% recycled silver compass pendant to a small group of celebrities at this year's Earth Day event that will be covered by
-->Valerie Guerrero of The Artisan Group (TAG) of which I am a member.



This is just the start! So far, I know I will be giving one to #LeonardoDiCaprio,  #CameronDiaz, #SherylCrow, #OrlandoBloom, #Sting, and #Pink. More names to come!

I have more compasses in the tumbler right now. I will be back to show you some in golden bronze in a day or so.

For info. on Earth day check out the official website:
-->
If you are local in NY:   http://www.earthdayny.org/
Each state has their own Earth Day activies you can become involved in.

For more info. on Valerie and the Artisan Group, check out her website above or visit the TAG Facebook page 

Thank you so much for reading!
Norah 





1 comment:

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.