Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Monday, September 20, 2021

Your Daily Jewels Commitment to Creating Earth-Friendly Jewelry

 Your Daily Jewels Commitment to Creating Earth-Friendly Jewelry

~The Source Matters~


I make all of my jewelry using recycled sterling silver. The use of reclaimed metals nullifies the negative impact on the environment during mining, and the potential for human rights abuse. Poor or dangerous working conditions are eliminated as well.

                              

I buy American-mined, gemstones and beads ethically sourced in the United States by companies who pledge to help sustain the planet and provide spectacular, high-quality gems while providing a clear, documentable path from the mine to my shop. I am confident that my vendor's purchasing conditions meet all standards for worker safety, environmental protection and responsible production.

Arkansas Opal
 
 

 

Wyoming Ruby
 
Wyoming Pink Sapphire
 
 Wyoming Pink Sapphire

It wasn’t always easy to purchase ethically sourced gems in the US. Each year since I have been in the jewelry business, more and more cuts and colors of stones have become available as new mines open and long- established mines change the way they see the world and alter the way they do business


Today, I can buy Opals from Oregon; Quartz from Arkansas; pink Ruby from Wyoming’s Rocky Mountains; several different shades of American Mined turquoise and many more. 

 

Being an informed consumer is important in every aspect of our lives today.  When I first started out making jewelry, people were not yet thinking about #EthicalJewelry, i.e. where their jewelry, metals or gemstones came from. 

Today, consumers have much more awareness of how these decisions are as important as those we make about the foods we eat. Everything affects the future of our shared world.

Thank you for stopping by my blog for these few minutes today,

Norah

MONTANA SAPPHIRE

                          Montana Sapphire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.