Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Funky Felt Flowers




Spring is in the air. Ok, this is a fib. It is still snowing. Four inches so far. Thirty six inches so far this Winter. I am tired of wearing snow boots and having hat head. That is why I am so drawn to these happy, funky, felt flower rings. There is no way you can have the Winter blues when wearing orange, pink , and yellow.






My good friend Michele, (Aesthetician, bulldog lover and mother, avid crafter, intense exerciser, skull fetisher, sugar fiend, gadget whore and curser), is the creative fiend responsible for this new obsession of mine. Michele is a self professed cocktail ring addict. Her passion for the big bold baubles is combined with her love of crafting resulting in a collection of rings I have only dreamed about before. Each one is different and handmade with love.
I am wearing my cure for the Winter blahs as I write this. I cannot help but smile when I see it.

Thanks for reading,
Norah

ps. leave a comment and make my day:)  Do not forget to follow too.  When I get my first 25 followers I am doing a jewelry giveaway. 







3 comments:

  1. Wow! These designs are totally funky. Something straight out of the psychedelic 60"s. Each and every flower is different, just like snow flakes. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like them! Michele is so creative. These will be really popular this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norah, I am truly amazed, shocked, in awe and flattered that you'd feature me in your blog!!! Especially since I'm just starting out! I can't thank you enough and basically, you rule!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.