Featured Post

My Wax Seal Jewelry Customer's Reviews I'd Pay Good Money For! From Your Daily Jewels on Etsy.

Recent Reviews and Feedback So Great - You Will Think I Bribe My Customers! Read hundreds more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Your...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wayfaring Magnolia... Watch out, Anthropologie

I just bought this at Wayfaring Magnolia. I swear. I could not help it. It is so perfect. The price was fair, I took one look and that is all she wrote.
Amanda, the shop proprietor from Wayfaring Magnolia on Etsy.com is our wayfaring angel. She is a self proclaimed  “wandering gypsy woman” who is searching the earth for its beautiful treasures to share with us!

This being said, her shop changes as often as her interests change along her journey. Another reason the shop changes, items do not last more than a day or two and they are sold!  You never know what you will find, from high style vintage wear, photographs, artwork, button covers, gift tags, jewelry, needlepoint, and more. Sort of like a store that we all know and love.



Wayfaring Magnolia is an antiquish, and vintage shop with a high fashion edge.  I like to say it is: Anthropologie + Authenticity.

 

Amanda wanders, gathers, re-purposes, refinishes, recycles, up-cycles and creates. The secret behind her fantastically stocked modern retro shop is her keen eye and vision to see a diamond in the rough. Originally from Nashville; right now,  she is literally crossing the country  in the process of moving. I cannot wait to see what she has for us when this part of her journey is over,  in about two weeks.





 

This au courant Thrift-ed Satin Clutch has two new satin applique flowers.














Visit the clearance section! Right now, there are lots of sales. Items move fast so take a peak. I especially love these frames that Amanda makes with decoupage over a wooden frame backing. There are several designs and they are on sale























Imagine Joan, from Madmen wearing this dress, and men getting woozy as she passes and leaves them with only her perfume.



I know you will want more Anthrop, oops, I mean Wayfaing Magnolia so I have compiled these places to visit and connect with Amanda.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/wayfaringmagnolia

I leave you with the wise words of Amanda, (and The Beatles)
One of my favorite songs and a good philosophy to live by:
The painting is done with acrylic paints on 8"x 10" canvas

Thank you for reading
Please leave a comment
Please follow me, as you can see, I am lonely in this department:(
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks, Norah.